Synergies Institute–Ghana Alumni Association was established in 2014. Its aim is to actively support the mission and educational objectives of Synergies institute and to maintain a relationship with its past students.
The Alumni Association operates as a charitable, benevolent and philanthropic institution and does not operate for profit or pecuniary gain.
Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of the alumni Association is to encourage alumni to maintain links with the institute and with one other, in order:
- To promote more effectively, the welfare and interests of the institute and its alumni.
- To support the institute’s aims and objectives and uphold its reputation as ambassadors of the institute.
- To participate in activities contributing to improvement of infrastructure & academic activities of the institute.
- To institute prizes and scholarships for students, both for merit and for financial aid to the poor and deserving students of Synergies Institute–Ghana.
- To help identify and ceremoniously recognise those alumni who have made outstanding contributions to the society through their profession and practice.
- To establish mutually beneficial relationship between the institute and its alumni and to bind the alumni more closely together.